Are you interested in studying less commonly taught languages and cultures? Hamilton Lugar centers (that's us!) are still accepting applications for Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) fellowships for Summer 2021 and Academic Year 2021-22!
FLAS fellowships* include generous stipend and tuition awards for graduate and undergraduate students. Deadline: January 31, 2021
Application and additional information available at: go.iu.edu/IUFLAS
Languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean
FLAS Awards: Summer 2021
- $2,500 stipend
- $5,000 maximum tuition award
FLAS Awards: Academic Year 2021-22
- $5,000 stipend
- $10,000 maximum tuition award
- $15,000 stipend
- Tuition award of 12 credit hours per semester
- Enrollment in graduate student health insurance plan
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the general email email@example.com
* FLAS fellowships are funded by the United States Department of Education and are intended to promote the training of students who plan to make their careers in college or university teaching, government service, or other employment where knowledge of foreign languages and cultures is a prerequisite for success. FLAS awards are only available to US citizens.