The East Asian Studies Center serves as a conduit uniting individuals with extensive knowledge of East Asia with those wishing to learn more.
The Center supports a variety of formal and informal exchanges including:
Children’s Related Activities:
- Lotus Blossom Festival
- Bridges: Children, Languages, World (C/J)
- IU Honors Program in Foreign Languages for Indiana high school students (C/J)
- Japanese Olympiad of Indiana for high school students
- IU CIBER - Business is Global for grades 10-12
- Institute for Curriculum and Campus Internationalization (ICCI)
- Global Workforce
- Global Education Initiatives
- East Asian Box Lessons
Learn more about volunteer opportunities working with the East Asian Studies Center on our Get Involved page.